Saturday, August 13, 2011

I did an illicit drug this past weekend, and just found out I was pregnant last night. What am I going to do?

I am not a habitual drug user, but I went on a bender this past weekend for a girlfriend's bachelorette party. I used cocaine, I smoked cigarettes, and I drank alcohol. I got back last night, and just on a whim decided to take a pregnancy test as my period was few days late. Sure enough, I'm pregnant. My husband and I weren't even trying yet - we were going to start in June or July, but had a "whoops" moment earlier in the month. I am freaking out. Did I completely damage my baby and the success of my pregnancy? Someone please help - I truly am beside myself this morning. I have a message into my doctor, but she is out for the day and I am driving myself crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment